Some things i have learned while in Mexico:
1. There are more spiders here then I prepared for.
2. Kids are the same, no matter what language they speak.
3. Public transportation is the way to my heart.
4. If we are all "dust" (Ps.103:13-14), then what do we have to loose?
5. Excuses are lame.
6. The spicier the food you eat, the easier it is to talk Spanish.
7. Mexico is not always hot.
8. I will forever have a huge place in my heart for those back at home <3
9. Imagination grows wild, when there is nothing in its path.
10. There are luxuries I found it is easy to go without.
11. Sometimes it is better to think before you speak.
12. Watch your step! (because you might not know where the next one leads)
13. If God doesn't know you, it's a scary thing.
14. It's only the beginning.
15. Life is not as complicated as i use to think it was.
16. Look both ways before you cross the street.
17. Do what you know you need to do, because you might not get another chance.
18. Tortillas go with everything!
19. I over think Spanish.
20. Taking things one step at a time is way easier then doing it all at once.
21. Coke-a-cola is way better here
*stay tuned for more lesson to come :)
No comments:
Post a Comment