Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fun Pictures for your enjoyment :)


This is the cake that Angie made for our friends from NC, and I helped decorate! It feels like we just did this and the friends are already gone :(   that week went by soo fast
Angie in her cutie kitchen!

Brooke in my room in Mexico!

OH Brookie!

Alright so Jess gets her hair dyed but we ran out of time to get it rinsed at Angie's school, so she had to travel back to the orphanage like this!!!! hahah it was awesome, she went on 2 metros, a bus and a van like this, what a trooper!

A closer shot so you can see the real deal :)

So the Salvation Army took me and the kids that stay here all the time, like the ones that don't have families to get them on the weekends, to a college soccer game! like this is the real deal people!

These are some of the kids we took,they had the time of their life!

OK so in this picture, I look like I am taking it of the beautiful Maria, but in reality i am taking it of the crazy police! OK seriously they  had police like that line the sidewalks and the gates and the soccer field! they even stood in the crowd with everybody! Super weird, its like every policeman in the WHOLE world came just to stand in a line (like the one behind Maria.)

OK took this picture for Kaylyn and the group that came to visit, because this little boy has his sheep in his hand haha he brought it to the game with him, and feel asleep on it in the stands.

OK these two tickets that you see here belong to me and Ramon, one of the boys from the SA, we were soo excited about soccer

Me and my ticket!

Ramon and his ticket!

This is what I saw when i first walked in! "OMG! I'm seriously here"  is what i was saying while i was taking the picture


OK this is the Field before the game

This is the kids that we took that first row and the one I'm sitting on

This is what the seats looked like that we were sitting on, little concrete things. We got there real early, to make sure we could all sit together!

 OK another shot of the field before the game

This is the players practicing before the game


still more practicing

This is after the Pumas came out and the crowd went crazyyy

OK the Pumas again

The team the nobody liked

1 comment:

  1. I am so thankful you posted that pic for me, my heart melted! I love you and miss you so much! See you Dec 12th!!!! eeee!

    ReplyDelete